The FLEXIBLE subrack from Intermas design is an all purpose system that is fast and simple to assemble.
Features of this design include:
- 10mm depth variation for front and rear profiles providing flexible amount of free space behind the wiring level or in front of the operating level.
- Profile rails are connected to the side wall at the front using a special cutting screw which ensures electrical bonding.
- RFI shielding can be added later with single screws for each end of the profiles.
- The front and rear profile rails can be interchanged such that the wiring level can be rear (standard) or at the front
- Fast and simple assembly: Easy positioning of the profile rails thanks to raised embossing on the side wall.
- Extensive range of accessories allows individual configuration.
- In addition ERNTEC can provide further customization including machining of front panels, covers and digital printing options.