SE Frame Overview
The SE frame system from Intermas in Germany has been the mainstay of ERNTECs large modular enclosure solutions for many years.
Exploded view of SE base enclosure
- Flexibility of configuration due to modular construction.
- Can be used as an open frame or fully equipped cabinet.
- Self-threading screws allow for simple and fast assembly and dismantling.
- Excellent electrically conductive connection between parts.
- Protection class IP40 to IP54 achievable.
- Standard components available for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Static load capacity of 10,000N
The modular and configurable nature of this system means it can be used for a wide range of applications including:
- Low power electronics
- 19”/21”and 23”applications
- Power electronics
- Control rooms
- Traffic engineering
- Server rooms
- Outdoor applications
- Electrical Suites
- Plus many many more …
See Examples of SE frame based cabinets