Large Enclosure Specification
Our aim in collaborating with you is to provide effective communication so that we can meet your expectations. In understanding your requirements we can work with a brief or our Sales & Engineering team can sit with you to discuss options or simply translate what you need into a practical design.
What can you expect when you engage with ERNTEC
- Factory inspections welcome
- An engineered approach with experienced In-house design team
- We’ll listen to you, we can discuss your design or give you our take
- One part number for complete enclosure and supplied assembled, not piece parts
- Drawings available on all manufactured products
- QA procedures throughout manufacturing process and a final QA on dispatch
- In addition we can provide as many types of accessories as you can imagine
- Ongoing support, Responsive to any issues and questions
Taking an Engineered approach
ERNTEC uses 3D modeling & drawings (using the latest version of the Solidworks 3D package) to produce to your requirements.
Our drawing team has hands on manufacturing experience which means we can eliminate non-manufacturable features and reduce revision cycles.
Loosely the process from concept to design to production is:
- Gather / Discuss requirements
- Come to agreement that we understand requirments
- Provide a quotation with list of fit-out details & any other options
- Process order
- Produce 3D model and manufacturing drawings for your review and approval
- Once approved, confirm lead-time & move onto production
Once designed & drawn we can also offer additional services such as photo realistic renderings & graphics or 3D movies with cut aways for product manuals & marketing purposes.
See examples of our Modular Base Frame System and Welded Solutions